Before you can start learning, please read.
When you go through the checkout you will need to tick/check a box that you have read this disclaimer and contraindications.
Note: If you have been taken away from a screen you want to go back to after reading this, just click the back arrow on your screen to go back to the last screen. If this is a pop up in the checkout, just click to the side of the pop up to get back to checkout.
You confirm you are 18 years of age or over (if not, please email me to sort something out).
You give your permission for us to have consultations with you online and to learn Personal Tuning so you can do this at home and permission for us to work with you in any other modality we agree suits your needs.
You also confirm you have read the following:
1. I confirm I do NOT have the following: (if I do - I will not book in for the training):
- Heart Failure
- Psychosis or any psychiatric disease (this does NOT include depression which often occurs with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue)
(If you have the conditions above sorry but Personal Tuning may not be safe for you. Please do not continue with purchase. Thank you.)
2. I will tell my Instructor before booking the class/session if I have any of the following conditions below and agree that I must practice the technique in a slightly different way, as instructed, and I agree to do so as instructed.
- Heart disease or Arrhythmia or Epilepsy.
- Cancer. Severe illness of any kind.
- Very high Hypertension.
- Severe malaise (severe depression, severe anxiety)
1. Although the exercises/movements are lying down and are very gentle, I will be working muscles that have not been exercised much in the past. I understand that if on the rare occasion I start to get discomfort, cramping or dizzy during or after doing the exercises I will tell my Instructor and the next time I do them I will move more slowly and/or move with less exertion/less distance or angle. I will continue doing less until my body has got used to the movement and will increase the intensity slowly until my body can cope with it. I will contact my Instructor if I have problems before giving up on the exercises so we can sort. I understand a couple of treatments with Suzanne at Aches Away in Whangarei or if out of Whangarei with an Osteopath may initially be beneficial to correct an anatomical problem but not always necessary if the exercises are helping.
2. I need to do the exercises twice a day. I understand that out of 24 hours in my day, I need to give myself 10 to 15 minutes twice a day away from my mind being on pain and the symptoms I get to be able to move towards healing and less pain. I understand that which once learnt only take about 10 to 15 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. Once in the morning and once at night, in bed is best. I understand there is a new shorter version that I may be able to do instead, if I qualify for this. If I wake up in the early hours to go to the bathroom, I can do the morning one then. If I have a history of trouble sleeping, I understand that doing the night exercises just before going to sleep will help me sleep better. I can do the exercises more than twice a day if I want to if my symptoms are severe but do not have to. I will not increase the suggested number of each exercise in the session. If I only do the gentle exercises once a day I will probably have less pain relief and won't be eligible for the refund option.
3. I will NOT stop or reduce any medication I have been prescribed without first discussing with my Doctor. I will inform Personal Tuning if my medication changes during the time I am receiving care from Personal Tuning. I understand that Personal Tuning Ltd is not advising me to decrease or stop my medication. I understand that by doing Personal Tuning some of my symptoms may improve which may require my medication to be reassessed by my Doctor and I will monitor this closely with my Doctor.4. I will not copy or share the Personal Tuning downloadable exercise sheet with anyone else. I understand they need the proper training videos and consultation from the Instructor to practice Personal Tuning safely. If someone asks for the instruction sheet I will tell them it is not safe without the consultation and training videos and will not give the sheet to them but will give them the website www.personaltuninghealth.com so they can learn properly.
(The fee your friend will pay goes towards the costs associated with the Instructors training, costs of website set up and ongoing web host fees, huge advertising and management costs, the time taken to set up the administration and ongoing administration. Cost of ongoing, Zoom fees, Vimeo fees, costs of Insurance etc. We hope they understand. Thanks for being honourable.)
5. I will not share any information from the session with others whether it be about the technique or about other participants (if in a group session or from the Facebook group) and agree to keep their information confidential. I understand I can discuss within the group (if in a group session or on Personal Tuning Facebook group).
When watching the videos or when in the online Consult – I will not let anyone else be present in the room unless I get permission from Suzanne at Personal Tuning. (eg if you need help with the computer or physical help).
Very Important: I will not share the password that gives me access to the online videos.
7. At checkout: Disclaimer: In the unlikely event that there be any error with FX rate conversions (money conversion) and your purchase completes with an FX rate margin error, then we will
cancel your order and refund you so you can purchase again once we have fixed the problem.
By purchasing and attending a consult and viewing the online videos, you agree to the above conditions. Thanks for your understanding. You will be asked to tick/check a box during the checkout process.
Note: If you have been taken out of
checkout to read this page, use the left arrow in top left of your page
to get back to the checkout page. If this is a pop up in the checkout,
just click to the side of the pop up to get back to checkout.